Motor Yacht Sérénité
Ferretti 57’ motor yacht with fly bridge and air conditioning
EUR 305 000
(Berth at Cap d’Ail EUR 225 000)
Length: 17.4 m ( 57.1 ft )
Beam: 4.9 m ( 16.2 ft )
Draft: 1.6 m ( 5.3 ft )
Gross Tonnage: 52 tn
Hull Material: GRP
Engines: 2 X MAN D2840LE
Engine hours: <1000 hrs
Range: 340 nm
Cruising Speed: 24 kn
Max Speed: 29 kn
Naval Architect: Ferretti Yachts
Interior Designer: Ferretti
Contact us now to ensure your weekend cruises on the Rivieras
The whole accommodation has a light and airy feel with a contemporary comfortable design.
Sérénité accommodates 6 people with a full width master cabin forward, with an ensuite shower room, etc, etc
The saloon’s aft window folds open so that together with the sliding door open, it creates a wast open plan living area.
The fly bridge has a seating area as well as a sun-pad with separate seating next to the helm station. You can access the fly bridge from the deck as well as from the salon.
The aft-deck is the perfect place for al-fresco dining with easy access to the sea via the swim platform.
Sérénité is fitted with two MAN V8 diesel engines which are fresh water cooled, turbocharged and intercooled. The indicated hours are approx: 1000. The engines are connected to hydraulic reduction V drive gearboxes and shafts. Each engine is cooled by a sealed freshwater circuit which in turn is seawater cooled. The exhausts are initially dry with water injection downstream of the risers. The engines draw air from the engine room which is forcibly ventilated with two blowers. The engines sit on compliant mounts.
The boat has fuel tank capacity of 3400 litres.
Sérénité has comprehensive electrical installations. There are 220V, 24V and 12V systems. Power is provided by Shore Power, Generator, batteries and the engine alternators.
- 220V System: The AC system can be powered from the shore or the on-board generator.
- 12V System: The individual services are selected and monitored at the navigation and helm station. The service batteries are charged by the engine alternators and the battery charger. There is a constant supply to the automatic bilge pumps and passarelle.
- 24V System: 24 Volts are used for the Engines, 12V for the Generator starting and navigation equipment.
- General: The electrical systems are of good quality and are installed to marine standards; Battery charger, Ceramic hob, Air conditioning units, good flow to all spaces, Trim tabs, Engine room fans, Navigation instruments, Anchor lights, Navigation lights, Domestic lighting, Cockpit lighting, Sound systems, Fresh water pump, Grey water pump, Passarelle, Windlass and warping winch.
Sérénité has two helm stations. The steering mechanism is to be found in the garage. Hydraulics are used for the power steering and autopilot assistance rams.
- Fresh Water: Sérénité’s 700 litre fresh water tank is located below the accommodation area. The filler is on the side deck. There is a stainless steel 220 Volt immersion tank (calorifier). Water is supplied to the galley, toilets and sinks and showers, bathing platform shower and the wet bar. The system is fitted with a single self-priming pump and strainer.
- Grey Water: Grey water is generated by the accommodation showers and sinks. Condensation from the air conditioning fan coils also empties to the grey water sump box. The water drains to a collector box which is fitted with an inspection hatch, pump and float switch.
- Bilge Pumping: The boat is divided into four areas each of which is fitted with automatic bilge pumps.
The SIDEPOWER 8 KW bow thruster motor is accessible from the removable panel aft of the berth in the forward cabin.
Sérénité is fitted with a Marine Air Conditioning system.
Individual heat exchangers (fan coils) are located in the various areas of the accommodation.
The system is a reverse cycle installation, with the compressor cooled by sea water. Individual diffusion systems (fan coils), each with local controls, are fitted to each cabin and the saloon.
Hydraulic power is employed by the hydraulic gangplank, trim tabs, garage door and steering.
A fixed fire fighting system is installed in the engine room. It comprises a single CO² cylinder with manual and automatic discharge.
In addition to the fixed system in the engine space, there are numerous dry powder units throughout the accommodation.
IP The fire extinguishers
RI There is a EUROVINYL 10 man life raft on the Flybridge.
Helm & Navigation
The wheelhouse helm position has a comprehensive array of control switches and navigation instruments.
The helm position includes: Double Helm seat, Instrument console with full engine instrumentation, fuel gauges and engine and gear shift controls, Power assisted hydraulic steering, Bow thruster controls, Anchor winch remote control, Trim tab controls, Autopilot, VHF, Radar, GEONAV GPS/Chart plotters, Speed distance log, High-speed compass, Aft deck warping winch
Canvas & Upholstery
The upholstery in the cockpit and on the flybridge was replaced in 2016.
The whole accommodation has a light and airy feel with a contemporary comfortable design. The accommodation offers a master cabin forward with two twin cabins further aft.
Berth in Cap d’Ail also For Sale
Located between Monaco and Beaulieu sur Mer, Cap d’Ail is a small modern seaside resort adjoining the principality of Monaco, with the Fontvieille district surrounding it’s small harbour.
Cap d’Ail has active shopping areas as well as quiet & popular residential quarters.
Listed as a health resort since 1921, Cap d’Ail has earned a seawater quality “Blue Flag” for it’s beaches, with Marquet and Mala being the most popular ones. Mala Beach also known as Eden Beach is truly spectacular. Linking the beautiful Mala Beach to the more family friendly gently sloping Marquet Beach is the “Sentier du littoral”; an approx. 4km coastal walk clad with pine trees, dramatic rugged cliffs and breathtaking views.
Only a short walk away you have the heart of Monaco and why not take the walk though the rose gardens of Fontvielle. SNCFs train stations of Monaco or Cap d’Ail are both 10-15 minutes walk where the Monaco one is the major station.
Location & Details
Located shortly on entering Port Cap d’Ail this 18m x 5m berth is highly attractive.
Poste d’amarrage no:
The harbour provides a fuel station, a well equipped shipyard, commercial agencies, ship-chandlers, nautical services, boating professionals and other services such as bars & restaurants.
Being close to Monaco gives an easy and quick access to public transport to Nice, Menton or Ventimiglia.
Distances by sea: Beaulieu sur Mer 4nm / Calvi, Corsica 95nm